The quality of bread being served in pubs and restaurants around us in the Cotswolds is amazing now. Crusty sourdough, beautiful brioche burger buns… So much great bread and lots of it made from quality local flour with the best provenance ie Matthews Cotswold Flour!
To celebrate all those food heroes, we’re sponsoring a new category in the Tiptree World Bread Awards, to find the nations ‘Best Restaurant and Gastro Pub Bread’.
We’re also running a prize draw competition to win £150 for the person who nominates a pub or restaurant they’ve eaten in which serves great bread.
So how can you be a winner?
If you’re serving great bread in your restaurant or pub and want to enter the award, follow these steps:
- Read your category details at www.worldbreadawards.com/competition/entry/
- Submit your entry, for £15 by 4 September 2019
- Deliver your bread, fully baked and ready to eat by 1pm on Thursday 26 September 2019 to Westminster Cathedral Hall, Ambrosden Avenue, London SW1P 1QG.
If you’ve eaten some delicious fresh bread at a restaurant or pub and want to be entered in our prize draw to win £150 for a meal out (bread included of course!) follow these simple steps:
- Let us know the name of the pub and location via Facebook, twitter or Instagram or in the comments section below here.
- Leave your name or contact details so we can tell you if you’ve won the prize draw.
- Tag the pub or restaurant if you can, although if you can’t tag them, you’ll still be entered into the prize draw.
Winners of both will be announced on Thursday 26th September – good luck everyone!